Páginas

sábado, 29 de junio de 2013

Live Abroad

This is one of the best things in my list... I'd love to live abroad for a while! I consider myself a traveller, a person who likes discovering new places, visiting new cities, learning about new cultures and learning new languages, and what a better way than experience it by living in those places even if it's during a short period.
Moreover, I what I want to study (translation) requires me to live during some time in different countries in order to improve my speaking of the languages I study, so it's something I must -gladly, of course - do. And well, I would happily be a nomad, actually; I want to live in many different cities, and change the city, the country, whenever I get tired or too used to it.
So, I really think I will accomplish this one!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario