Páginas

sábado, 18 de agosto de 2012

Kiss on the Eiffel Tower


Oh, Paris! La cité de l'amour!
I've already been to Paris (Put a DONE  in my list of 'places to visit'), but it's such an amazing and beautiful city, so I would like to visit it again (As Audrey Hepburn said, Paris is always a good idea...) and the next time I hope it's with the one I love.
Could you imagine something more romantic and unforgettable than kissing your lover on the Tour Eiffel, just in front of one of the most astonishing cities in the world? Well, I don't. The only comparable thing could be kissing in my adored New York. Maybe on the Empire State?
So, that's it, another thing I want to do before I die is visiting the city of the lights and love with a person (that I haven't found yet) that means everything to me and who I want to share my adventures with.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario